The gallbladder works closely with its twin organ the liver in taking plans and bringing them to realisation. This is an excellent time to visualise the ideal life situation, partner, workplace, travel or whatever.
- Headache on one side of the head
- Neck tension
- Hip & lower back pain
- Nausea & indigestion
- Pain in the shoulder blade
- Outside leg pain, sciatica
- Visualise the colour green
- All physical activity is beneficial in this time, especially if it causes you to sweat
- Lose extra weight
- Green & sour foods
- Homemade yogurt
- Drink warm lemon water or apple cider vinegar water
- Spelt with vegetables
- Corn silk tea
- Sweets - they weaken the will
- Heavy, fatty or oily meals
- Sat Kriya – see https://www.3ho.org/articles/everything-kriya-sat-kriya for a full explanation.
- All postures to strengthen the navel point/3rd chakra.
- Stretch pose 1-5 minutes with breath of fire
- All pranayama/breathing exercises
- Meditation 1: Sitting in easy pose, left hand on the heart centre, right hand rests on the right knee in gyan mudra. Focus on the third eye. Start breathing in a 4-part breath: Inhale through the nose, exhale through the nose. Inhale through the mouth, exhale through the mouth. Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth. Inhale through the mouth, exhale through the nose. Continue for 11 minutes.
- Meditation 2: Sitting in easy pose, again with the left hand on the heart centre and the right hand resting on the right knee in gyan mudra, focus on the third eye. Long deep breathing through a rounded mouth, whistling on both the inhale and exhale. Continue for 11 minutes or more.
(Expansion of the information on www.breathislife.com)