So, a short one to start out: how to make your own liquid hand soap.
There is really nothing easier than this! All you need is castile soap (read more here about what castile soap exactly is; I buy mine in bulk -- 5 liters at a time -- as I use it so much), filtered water, and any essential oils you like. Vitamin E can be added but isn't essential.
Just recycle any old liquid hand soap container or buy a fancy new one, and fill it with:
- filtered water and castile soap in a 1:1 ratio
- 15-20 drops of tea tree oil
- 10-15 drops of your favourite essential oil (I am currently using English rose; I also love lavender, rosemary, peppermint or spearmint, lemongrass and sweet orange varieties. You can just go for whatever takes your fancy!)
- optional: 5 drops of Vitamin E oil
- optional: a tablespoon of almond oil